Posts tagged success
Posts tagged success
1. Cut out everything that’s unimportant and seek to focus on what matters in your life.
2. Make sure you include frequent breaks in your schedule as we’re more productive when we work in shorter blocks.
3. Get rid of all distractions when you sit down to work – so close down tumblr, twitter, email and facebook. Also, work somewhere quiet where you won’t be found as interruptions can break your concentration.
4. No matter what you do, it’s essential that you seek to keep on developing your creativity. When we feel inspired, working doesn’t take much effort as we’re in the flow and feeling good about ourselves.
5. Try and make the most of those pockets of time that are often wasted when we’re hanging around (for example, as we’re using public transport or we’re waiting for a friend).
6. Don’t let other people distract you from your course. At the end of the day, it is your life not theirs. You need to be committed and true to yourself.
1. Have a good core group of friends.
2. Build some adventure into your life. Don’t fall into “the same old, same old”.
3. Research confirms that “stuff won’t make us happy” so clear out the junk – and only keep what you love.
4. Work on establishing balance in your life. Don’t be too busy or you’ll wind up depressed.
5. Give in to temptation every now and again. Too much discipline is boring in the end.
6. Like and appreciate yourself. Take time to notice and affirm your strengths.
7. Start living in the moment – don’t doubt every move. Accept your decision as the best one right now.
1. Choose to act, or to do what you should you. Don’t wait until you feel that you are in the right mood.
2. Decide to keep on going, and to finish what you’ve started. Don’t allow yourself to give up when you’re only part way through.
3. Be honest with yourself and call yourself on the excuses. They’re often just a cover for not wanting to do something.
4. Plan ahead and break large goals down into smaller, short-term goals – and put these on a calendar, and tick them off each day.
5. Remind yourself how great you’ll feel when later you’ve achieved and reached the goals you set yourself, and have that better life.
6. Also, separate what is important and matters down the road, from what is temporary – or seems worthwhile right now.
7. Try not to be distracted by the things that eat up time - like gaming, watching movies or just hanging out with friends.
8. Hang out with other people who have self-discipline, and understand the value of working hard right now.
4. Creative thinking
5. Being thick skinned
6. Knowing who you are and what you want from life
7. Setting clear goals – and going after them
8. Being focused
10. Passion and enthusiasm.