Posts tagged happiness
Posts tagged happiness
1. Have a good core group of friends.
2. Build some adventure into your life. Don’t fall into “the same old, same old”.
3. Research confirms that “stuff won’t make us happy” so clear out the junk – and only keep what you love.
4. Work on establishing balance in your life. Don’t be too busy or you’ll wind up depressed.
5. Give in to temptation every now and again. Too much discipline is boring in the end.
6. Like and appreciate yourself. Take time to notice and affirm your strengths.
7. Start living in the moment – don’t doubt every move. Accept your decision as the best one right now.
1. Let go of anger. When we erupt in anger we often feel much worse. Hence, it’s better to cool off and to work on staying calm.
2. When people treat you badly it’s rarely “about you”. More often it tells you how that person is feeling, or some other issue that is bothering them.
3. You’re not the only one who has struggled with this issue – so don’t feel so awful, or put yourself down.
4. Enjoy the good times and savour every moment as life is a precious gift to be enjoyed.
5. Work and be persistent as it’s worth the slog and pain. In the end it makes a difference as the pay off is success.
6. You need to find a passion and set yourself some goals if you want to go somewhere, and makes something of life.
7. All relationships can teach us so much about ourselves. Both the good and the bad show us who we really are. They reveal what we think, and how we feel, about ourselves – as well as what our values and our expectations are.
1. Fear less, love more.
2. Frown less, smile more.
3. Talk less, listen more.
4. Judge less, accept more.
5. Complain less, appreciate more.
6. Speak less, do more.
7. Doubt less, trust more.
1. Missing somebody – Call.
2. Wanna meet up – Invite.
3. Wanna be understood – Explain.
4. Have questions – Ask.
5. Don’t like something - Speak up.
6. Like something – Share it.
7. Want something - Ask for it.
8. Love someone – Tell them.
We only have one life. Keep it simple.
1. Life is a mixture of experiences. Some of them are painful and some are fabulous.
2. If we accept responsibility for our own lives, we’ll have a lot more say and exert much more control.
3. It’s true - avoiding pain will bring some temporary relief … But pushing through the pain often reaps more benefits.
4. Time is very precious and can never be regained – so try not to squander your opportunities.
5. If we treat people poorly we will suffer in the end as we all need one another to succeed and grow in life.
6. Choose to learn from the past – then let it go, and live your life. Today’s a precious gift that you can miss, if you look back.
7. Life is constantly changing, and our friendships often fade. There is nothing that is certain so enjoy what you have now.
1. When you feel bogged down and you can’t clear your mind, do something physical or get some exercise.
2. Set a time limit for your “thinking time” then make yourself move on to doing something else.
3. Interrupt the thinking process or distract yourself by diverting your attention onto something very different.
4. Stop discussing what concerns you with everyone you meet as you’ll just end up confused, and you won’t know what to do.
5. Accept that uncertainty is part of this life, and we don’t have all the facts, or know what’s further down the road.
6. Throw yourself into a project, a hobby or some work. That will force you to refocus on something else instead.
7. Let your mind go blank and just relax for a while. It will help you see more clearly when you start to think, next time.
1.Recognize that happiness is a choice.
2. Forgive yourself for your past mistakes.
3. Stop being a victim of your circumstances.
4. Live each moment to the fullest.
5. Follow your heart, and do what you love.
6. Appreciate what you have; don’t fixate on what is missing.
7. Surround yourself with people you love.
4. Creative thinking
5. Being thick skinned
6. Knowing who you are and what you want from life
7. Setting clear goals – and going after them
8. Staying focused
10. Passion and a zest for life.
1. Spend time with contented people, and those who are grateful for what they have in life.
2. Choose to celebrate the good things in life, even when things are tough, or much harder than you’d like.
3. Brighten up the lives of others you encounter with random acts of kindness – and helping when you can.
4. Be the kind of person who often “plays it forward” and is caring, understanding, patient, warm and generous.
5. Live in the moment and just enjoy “right now” – and be fully present with the people in your life.
6. Think of all the people who have helped along the way, and added to your life, or have been a source of joy.
7. Make a list of all the list things that you are thankful for – from a sunset, to hot chocolate, to a warm bed to sleep in.