Posts tagged Insight
Posts tagged Insight
1. Sanguine: The person with this type of personality is impulsive, pleasure-seeking, outgoing, warm, friendly, sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social events, meeting new people and making new friends. They are often lively, energetic and enthusiastic. They are also creative and imaginative. However, sanguine individuals are also sensitive, empathic and compassionate. On the downside, they may struggle with following tasks through to completion, good time keeping, being organised and remembering things.
2. Choleric: The person with this type of personality is ambitious, driven and likes to take control. They are often marked by energy, passion, determination, a clear focus and firm commitment to goals. They tend to dominate others and like to have their own way. On the downside, they may be impatient, intolerant of those who do things differently, and may be subject to mood swings.
3. Melancholic: The person with this type of personality is a deep thinker, who takes life seriously, and feels deeply about the things that matter to them. They are usually introverted, and very private, people. On the downside, they have a tendency to over-think problems, or to worry excessively about fairly minor things. They are usually independent, self-reliant, have strong principles and tend to be a bit of a perfectionist.
4. Phlegmatic: The person with this type of personality is laid back, relaxed, kind, contented and happy to go with the flow. They are non-judgmental, accepting, peace loving and flexible. On the downside, they may be viewed as lazy and lacking in passion, direction and energy. The phlegmatic person makes a wonderful friend!
1. Just because I laugh a lot … doesn’t mean I don’t take life seriously.
2. Just because I act as if I’m happy … doesn’t mean that everything is OK.
3. Just because I’m willing to forgive … doesn’t mean that you can treat me badly.
4. Just because I’m not in touch with you … doesn’t mean that I’ve forgotten, or don’t care about, you.
5. Just because I am trusting and am sometimes gullible… doesn’t mean that you can lie, or take advantage of me.
6. Just because I hold back and don’t always show my feelings … doesn’t mean that I don’t feel, or can’t be hurt by you and others.
7. Just because I find it hard to say the words “I love you” … doesn’t mean that I don’t love you, or care about you.
8. Just because I am different from you in many ways … doesn’t mean that I am weird, or there’s something wrong with me.
WHO you are is what makes you special. Do not change for anyone.
WHAT lies ahead will always be a mystery. Do not be afraid to explore.
WHEN life trips you up, get up and start again.
WHERE you’re faced with choices, make the choice you won’t regret.
WHY things happen will always be uncertain. Take it in your stride, and decide to move forward.