1. The same themes and patterns (which are usually self-defeating) keep reappearing, or repeating themselves.
2. Unresolved issues and heatache from your past, are stopping you from living and enjoying your life now. These are triggered more frequently and easily today.
3. You have trouble coping with powerful emotions – like overwhelming anger or excessive crying.
4. You feel anxious, restless and dissatisfied, and feel as if something needs to change in your life.
5. You feel dazed or shocked by something that has happened, and can’t pick up the pieces and “be normal” again.
6. You keep pushing down your feelings, and denying your emotions, but they keep resurfacing – and just won’t go away.
7. You make superficial changes as you’re scared of digging deeper. - but that doesn’t work for long as the real problem’s still there.
8. You can’t let go of something that meant a lot to you – a disappointment, or a failure, or a past relationship.