1. Experiment to find out what makes you happy. The answer will be different for different people.
2. Develop a network of supportive friends who love you as you are, and will be there for you.
3. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude, and don’t forget to notice when the little things go well!
4. Be the type of persons who’s focused on solutions and isn’t always bogged down by problems, or complaints.
5. Accept that nothing’s perfect – and problems will occur. It doesn’t mean it’s hopeless or things will never change.
6. Treat yourself, and other people, with kindness and respect. Remember we’re all struggling to find our way in life.