1. Often introverts have a greater appreciation for nuances, subtlety and understatement.
2. They listen and process information carefully - so their comments and answers have real substance to them.
3. They think deeply about matters, and genuinely care.
4. Most are pretty self-sufficient, and can cope with being alone. Thus, they actually benefit from solitude.
5. They don’t judge themselves by how others rate them. This means they’re able to focus on the work they have to do.
6. They tend to be selective in the friendships they develop – and so prove to be a loyal and an understanding friend.