1. Travel: Visit all those places, and do the crazy things, that it’s hard to do when you’ve a mortgage and kids.
2. Invest early: Although it sounds boring, taking care of your money, will free you up later to do more with your life.
3. Make long term plans: If you don’t focus now you might find yourself drifting and not achieving much, or going anywhere in life.
4. Invest in more experiences: It makes your life richer and more interesting if you try lots of things and have some great experiences!
5. Put the effort into friendships: The friendships that we make at this stage of life are, typically, the ones that both last and matter most. Later on, they’re more fleeting, and more superficial.
6. Pursue a meaningful career: The sooner you get start, the quicker you’re promoted, and can start to move into your ideal job or career.