1. It adds meaning to your life, and brings satisfaction and fulfilment
2. It helps to focus your energy - so you’re not just aimlessly wandering around
3. It gives direction to your life – so that you can plan, and work towards some concrete goals
4. It creates a sense of expectancy, enthusiasm and passion
5. It releases you from things that don’t really matter, and from people and relationships that drain you drive
6. Ultimately, it leads to success so you don’t look back with disappointment and regret.