To live a life that is rich and meaningful, take time to think through the following questions:
1. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what one thing would want to do or have?
2. If you had unlimited time, money and resources what would you like to do with your life?
3. What have you always dreamed of having, doing or being?
4. What would you like to achieve in life?
5. Which cities, countries or places would you like to visit?
6. What experiences do you want to have?
7. What activities would you like to try?
8. What skills would you like to develop?
9. What is the most important thing you could ever do?
10. What do you want people you love to know?
11. Is there any specific person you would like to meet?
12. How would you like people to remember you when you die?