1. Understand that people will often attack you because they feel threatened by your possible success.
2. Focus your energy on sticking to your plan, and moving ahead in the direction of success. Don’t divert your thinking or your energy into feeling resentful, negative or down.
3. That is, tune them out, and ignore their comments. If they pop into your consciousness – reject them right away.
4. Continue to develop your self-reliance as that will help you to feel competent and capable.
5. Sift through your different friends to figure out who is supportive – then turn to them when you need someone to listen. A loyal, caring friend will lift you up when you are down.
6. Find like minded people who can spur you on and encourage you to keep on going for you dreams.