1. Make a list of all the options.
2. Weight them in terms of their attractiveness to you.
3. Identify exactly what is attractive about each option.
4. Identify the negatives and potential downsides of each option.
5. Decide which of the above matters more to you (achieving the positives or having to live with the negatives).
6. Think through which options will require the most effort (the options that will cost you the most).
7. Decide if the benefits outweigh the cost.
8. Decide - which are willing to pay the most for? Answering that, should lead you to your preferred choice.