1. Try and remove a few things from your schedule so you have more time to relax and chill.
2. Write down your feelings on a piece of paper, then rip it into pieces or burn the paper up.
3. Express how you feel in a creative way such as painting a picture or writing a song.
4. Listen to your favorite artists and music – but make sure it is something that helps you to relax. (Listening to sad songs can have the opposite effect!)
5. Cut back on junk food, stimulants and alcohol.
6. Go easy on yourself. Don’t be harsh and unforgiving. Instead, notice small improvements and think of things to praise.
7. Take time and make an effort with your appearance – as looking good can really change the way we feel.
8. Actively search out things to make you smile such as watching funny movies or talking to fun friends.
9. Do something special, and treat yourself well. For example, go out for a meal, book some tickets for a show, or splash out some music, some make up or new clothes.
10. Be generous to others - share your money or your time, pay others compliments or try to make them laugh and smile!