1. See every day as a fresh start. Don’t keep reviewing what happened yesterday.
2. Be true to your unique self. Don’t keep trying to please somebody else.
3. Stop complaining about your life and others. You can only change yourself so work on doing that.
4. Be proactive in creating your own life. Don’t wait for others to do what you can do.
5. Be committed to growing and changing constantly. If you’re not moving forwards then that means you’re slipping backwards (as nobody marks time or lives a stationary life).
6. Live a life that is fully consistent with your values – and don’t be afraid to say what you believe.
7. Write down all the things that you want to achieve, and then make a detailed plan to turn your wishes into goals.
8. Don’t waste time doing things you really hate. You only live once – so live the life you want to live.
9. Weigh any criticism, and try to learn from it – but also remember that others can be wrong!
10. Be the kind of individual who is usually positive, and seek to develop a “can do” attitude.