1. Take it one day at a time.
2. Surround yourself with positive people.
3. Create a dream board.
4. Ask yourself what you want most in life.
5. Turn these into 2 or 3 achievable goals.
6. Break large goals down into smaller goals.
7. Imagine yourself achieving the smaller goals, and the larger goals.
8. Affirm every step in the right direction. Record your progress and successes.
9. Be kind to yourself. Don’t beat yourself up if you have a bad day, or fail to reach a goal you’ve set. Just see tomorrow as another day.
10. Don’t compare yourself to others. It’s about you not them.